Wednesday, October 4, 2017

How To Impress A Girl on Fb || How TO Flirt | how to impress a girl on chat || Tips For Impress Girls

SHARE


Welcome to My Blogger
I got a message on Pakstudenu1 How to chat with girls on facebook and Impress her?
I really liked the question
and I decided to Write Artical on it. In this IN This Artcial  I will share 10 tips by which you can impress any on fb.
This is Artical is dedicated to all those guys who have any crush on fb or like someone on fb.

So before I start this Artical I want to say that all the tips which I have shared on this THis Artcal , I have personally used them and It is helpful till now
And I truly believe that if you use these tips it will very helpful for you.

There are lots factors that matters when it comes to impressing any girl but for particular fb this Artcial is tailor-made for you
So without wasting any time let's begin...

Tip no.1 Never comment on her facebook pictures in the comment box
Normally a guy comments on every post of her crush
And they thinks that by commenting on her pictures, she will be super impressed
even their comments are so awful

Every guy have 5-6 words and they use those 5-6 words alternately on her pictures.

1) Nice pic 2) Looking beautiful 3) Awesome photo         4) Nice click
So tell me will you eat same food forever?

Please comment something new..
there are tonnes of complimet you can give but what you have?? this 4-5 compliments??
you must be thinking so what to do?
so you must tell in inbox that you really liked the pic instead of comments
Message her directly and in very simple way say that you really liked that picture which she has uploaded
please don't tell her that "You are looking beautiful in your pic and be my gf because I am in love with you"
if message her like that there is a lot chances she will block you from fb
you can say her..
"The pic you have uploaded i think this is your best picture in your facebook profile"
she will like that message more than nice click or awesome photo comment.

Tip no 2Don't Like her pictures instead react on her pictures
fb's new feature in which you can react on any pictures and its really cool...all thanks to Mark zuckerberg
you must have noticed that girls get huge amount of likes in their post even if posts were terrible
if a guys post anything, they hardly get 5-6 likes. 
In terms of getting likes on fb, boys are very poor even if a guy gets an oscar, he hardly gets any like 
compare to girls if a girl post a photo "enjoying my day at food market", this post will get hell amout of likes
if they have so much likes on their post then how will she notice you?
I will suggest you to react on her photos Liking a pic on fb is very old fashioned now
In react you get 6 options in which you should always use "Love" and "Wow" option
Generally people react less...So you should start reacting on her photos to get attention

Tip no.3 Don't tag her in your pictures. tell me one thing if you dont now me personally
And I am tagging you in useless photos so what will be your reaction??
You woke up and like every guy, you log in to fb
and you saw in your notification that Blogspot.fbpage has tagged you in a photo
and you decided to check the photo and... the photo was this...so tell me which abuse will you give me

so whenver you are uploading a picture dont her Unnecessarily, Nobody likes to get tagged in photos
I have seen a lot guys who upload anything and tag lots of girls It really irritates them.
So dont do this mistake.

Tip no.4 Stop using short forms while chatting
Few years ago there was time when we all used to chat on sms so we used short forms as there was a word limit of 160 words,
we used to send a lot of things in less words by using short forms, But today there is no such limitation as we have whatsapp, 
fb ..where we can easily send long messages, But there still a lot of guys who uses short forms
when I was in school, I used to chat on sms and I always used short forms I developed a habit of short forms
so what happened..In a answer sheet I started writing in short forms Because typing in short forms made a habit of writting in 
short forms too I am sure you also have faced this problem. After so much effort I controlled my short forms habit
and if you still have a habit of typing in short forms then you have get rid of them asap You should always type in full sentence
Like "Hi, How are you?" Not " hiiiii hwzz u?"
if you type in full sentence then your impression will be better in front of her
So please stop!! using short forms from now.

Tip no.5 Have regular but irritating chats.
Try to chat with her regularly but if she is not replying then dont send tons of messages asking her why she is not replying?
for example you sent Hi and she didnt replied a lot guys then starts sending a lots of messages like Waiting....
Please reply
you forget me
Dont ignore me...

Some guys starts giving threats that "if you dont reply me I will do very bad things to you"
But if guys gets frustrated, then they start sending messages like If you didnt want to talk then why did you accepted my friendship request
So guys you should not do this kind of things It may happen that she is actually busy thats why she is not able to reply your messages..

you should have patience She will definitely reply when she will be free but if you keep on sending lots of messages then our impression 
will be very down in fornt of her So please do this.

Tip no.6 Be specific about your compliments.
whenever you are giving her compliments be specific about it Dont tell her that "you are the most beautiful girl I ever seen in my life"
"You have a pretty face"
"You are gorgeous"
this will help you because she is getting message about how beautiful she is or how pretty her face is You have say something different
observe her previous photos and compare with her new photos for example you can say her that the pic you have uploaded in January..your 
hairstyle was very common But in your recent pictures your new hair colour suits your face, where did you get the idea to colour your hair?
if you say something like this , she will definitely give you attention it can happen that before she upload a new pic...she will ask your opinion


Tip no.7 Dont be emotional while talking about your past.
Here lots of guys make a mistake just to get her sympathy ..they say that " I really loved her but she left me all alone", " I am so lonely now"
why it happened to me??
what was my fault ?
after listening your story she might have a sympathy..but subconsciously she will think that you are a loser dont get emotional just to get her sympathy

Tip no.8  Be cool in your messages.
always reply her in a cool way never ask too personal questions like are you virgin? nor ask too common question like which movie you like? do you like music?
everyone loves movies and music and who are you to ask about her virginity? you are just a fb friend now
instead of those questions you can ask.."Recently which movie you liked?
what is your dream destination?
will you prefer sleeping or travelling for a day?
if you ask interesting questions then she will reply interesting answers


Tip no.9 Dont ask her phone number.
boys dont have patience they want to make her his gf asap for that boys make a huge mistake and i.e they start asking for her number
do you know how nowadays people ask phone number in fb?? they never ask "Can i get your phone no.?
they will say "Are you in whatsapp then lets talk there because i dont use fb very much" and thats how boys get rejected
for a girl her phone number is very private she will only share her phone number with you...

when she have trust in you and building a strong trust it takes a lot of time she will never give her phone number to you without having trust on you
please wait for right moment then ask for her phone number you will only get embarrassment if you ask her phone number to early

Tip no.10 Dont let her find out that you are looking for a gf.
there are lot of boys in her friendlist who only wants her to be his gf girls have a unique talent that they easily identify what is the intentions of any boy
dont let her find out by you any text that you are looking for a gf and you want her as a gf your focus should be on "I have to avoid what all boys in his friendlist are doing"
you have to be unique if she ever find out that you want to make her your gf then she will that you are very desperate it will effect on your impression
so thank you for Reading This Artical
I hope this Artical must have helped you

if you have any question or query then please comment on this Blog  or you can send me you question.
we will meet on next Artical....Till then YES!!!!Pakstudent1.blogspot.com
SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: